Do you want to represent the CUHK Business School to the public? Are you an outgoing, proactive and helpful person? The Undergraduate Office is now looking for a group of energetic, motivated, and passionate business undergraduates, who are familiar with the local admission procedures, to join us as Student Ambassadors, to serve as student representatives in outreach and admissions related activities. Ambassadors would share their campus life and experiences with secondary school students in their alma maters, from a Business School student’s perspective.
Student ambassadors would be working with the Undergraduate Office closely, to participate in activities through the following channels:-Read More
• Current undergraduate students from all business majors
• Have good knowledge and are familiar with the local admission procedure
• Passionate in promoting CUHK Business School, our undergraduate programs to prospective students
• Outgoing, energetic, self-motivated and eager to help
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• While not required, past experience working as a member of the organizing committee, or working as a student helper organized by the Business School or the University, will be considered first
• Offer support and useful information to the students of your alma mater who plan to study in CUHK Business School
• Enrich your university experiences and build your resume
• Boost up your soft skills including presentation, public speaking, and leadership skills
• Enjoy a series of benefits including complimentary CUHK Business School student name card printing, professional portrait shooting, student ambassadors training, priority of attending workshops, and other activities organized by the Undergraduate Office or outside organizations, etc.Read More
Join us now and help the CUHK Business School community grows. Please complete the registration form here by February 8, 2019 (Friday).
Should you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com, or Ms. Vivian Lam at direct: 3943 7754.Read More