Important Notes to JUPAS candidates for the Admissions Interviews from 3-6, & 8 June 2019
1. Applicable to candidates who choose the following programs:
JS4202 Integrated BBA
JS4214 Global Business Studies
JS4226 Hospitality and Real Estate
JS4240 Professional Accountancy
JS4252 Quantitative Finance
JS4254 Interdisciplinary Major Program in Global Economics and Finance
JS4288 International Business and Chinese Enterprise
2. Interview will be taken place in Cheng Yu Tung Building of CUHK Business School (University Station Exit B l Map
). Candidates should arrive at the venue 30 minutes before the interview. Please present your HKID card for identity verification.
3. The group interview will last for 20-25 minutes and it will be conducted in English.
4. Given the large number of candidates involved, please understand that we will not accommodate interview re-scheduling.
5. If you are unable to attend the interview in June 2019, selected candidates will be invited by individual programs after 16 July 2019.
6. For those who will attend the interview in June, please bring two copies of your CV in one-page A4-sized
. Your CV will be kept by the Undergraduate Office of CUHK Business School for admissions purpose. Admissions documents will be scrapped after the admissions exercise.
7. Interview performance will be shared among all business programs.
8. Candidates recommended by the School Principal’s Nomination and/or Sports Scholarships Schemes will also be interviewed in this exercise. No separate interview will be further arranged.
9. Dress code: smart causal.
10. The event will be cancelled if typhoon signal no. 8 or above or black rainstorm signal is hoisted before 8:00am on the interview day.
Enquiries: Undergraduate Office of CUHK Business School; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.