By completion of the Program, our graduates will have:
• Effective business communication skills;
• Effective analytical and problem solving skills which support them to make business decisions;
• The ability to integrate business knowledge in a business environment;
• The ability to propose strategies in a global environment;
• The ability to be aware of the ethical issues in a business context;
• Specific knowledge in actuarial science and insurance, including life and non-life insurance product design, pricing, and risk management.