The BBA-JD Double Degree Programme equips its graduates with a diverse and versatile skill set in both business and law, preparing them for the rapid changes and evolving challenges in Hong Kong, Mainland China and the global markets. Graduates will enjoy a wide-range of career prospects and advancement opportunities in such areas as:
• Banking, financial services and regulatory
• Legal profession, including law firms, barristers’ chambers or in-house
• Global consulting groups
• Non-profit organisations (national and international)
• Leading multinational corporations
• Government (legal and non-legal)
Upon completion of the BBA-JD Double Degree Programme, graduates who aspire to practise law in Hong Kong, either as barristers or as solicitors, may further their legal studies by applying for the Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL) Programme. The CUHK Faculty of Law offers its own PCLL Programme. Students who complete the PCLL Programme and subsequent training contracts (in the case of solicitors) or pupilage (in the case of barristers) will be eligible to practise law in Hong Kong.